This Disclaimer is applicable to each and every visit to our website (www.qiwie.be) and can at any time unilaterally be changed without prior notice. The mere consultation of this website implies your acceptance. We reserve the right to, without prior notice and at any time, add, change or delete information. You are recommended to regularly consult this Disclaimer again.
You agree that you shall not use this website for illegal purposes or in breach of these terms and conditions. You accept not to use the website in a manner that could result in damages, nuisance or malfunctioning of the website or that could disrupt the enjoyment of other users. You shall not try to retrieve information that is not publicly available via the website.
We have developed this website with due care and we dedicate utmost diligence to the reliability of the data that are available on the website. This does not prevent the website from containing incomplete, inaccurate or out-dated information without the same giving cause to any liability. We reserve the right to supplement, change, correct or delete the offered information at any time without any form of notice.
The data that are available on this website are exclusively provided in view of the provision of information about ourselves and the services supplied by us. This website does by no means entail any advice. The applicability of the information on the website always depends on the specific circumstances.
We can by no means be held liable for direct or indirect damages that can be blamed on the direct or indirect use of the website or damages that originate from the use of information on this website or to which reference is made.
We cannot be held liable for the failing or improper operation of the website. We cannot be held liable for viruses, hacking and other computer crimes caused by third parties.
We can by no means be held liable for the content of websites that create a link to this website or to which this website creates a link. You are free to consult websites of third parties. We are not liable for personal data that you provide to third parties via their websites and we do not give any guarantees in terms of the security level of this website.
The intellectual property rights on the website, the logos, the information, etc. are vested in us and/or are protected under copyright laws. Copying, adjusting or changing a part or the whole of this website, in any form and in any way whatsoever, is prohibited without our express prior written consent. Infringements shall be prosecuted under civil and criminal law. The data on the website can only be used for information purposes with the exclusion of any and all reproduction, distribution, commercialisation or exploitation under third parties. The visitor is allowed to print the information or to temporarily save the information in view of personal use if the content remains fully unchanged. Referring and/or linking to this website from a different website is only possible with our prior written consent.
The cancellation or invalidity of one or more provisions from this Disclaimer shall not result in cancellation or invalidity of the remaining provisions.
The website and Disclaimer are governed by Belgian law. By visiting the website you accept that Belgian law is applicable to the relationship between you and us. The courts in Brussels are exclusively authorised to take cognisance of any dispute.
Click here to download the Invoice Conditions and Terms which are part of the General Conditions.
1. The Invoice Terms and Conditions can also be obtained on request by email or telephone. The following Invoice Terms and Conditions are applicable to all offers, purchase orders, work assignments, agreements and deliveries, unless a written agreement expressly deviates from the same.
2. Each and every signatory of a purchase order commits jointly and severally with the natural or legal person in whose name he / she acts and is deemed to accept the Invoice Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions.
3. All invoices are payable within 7 calendar days, unless stipulated otherwise in writing.
4. All possible bank or associated costs as well as the VAT are at the expense of the Customer.
5. Provided discounts do not grant any rights for the future. A discount can be revoked if an invoice is paid late, a stipulated volume is not realised or the stipulated term is not respected.
6. In case of late payment by the Customer default interest equal to 12% per annum over the outstanding invoice amount shall be payable by operation of law and without any additional notice of default being required. Moreover, in case of late payment a fixed amount set at 15% of the invoice amount shall be payable with a minimum of EUR 250 per invoice.
7. The applied prices can be requested from Qiwie. Qiwie reserves the right to apply different prices and terms and conditions. Unless indicated otherwise, the prices of Qiwie are quoted in EUR excluding VAT and possible other taxes and duties.
8. Possible complaints must be sent to the address of the registered office of Qiwie by registered post within at the latest 7 calendar days, accurately stating the reason why a complaint is filed, failing which the invoice is deemed to have been accepted.
9. Each and every person who signs a purchase order, even in the capacity of intermediary, is jointly and severally responsible for the advertisement that is being posted and for the payment of the invoice, even if it is addressed to third parties.
10. The Customer cannot cancel or interrupt an order or on-going assignment, it shall be invoiced in full, even if it regards a series of reposts and/or adjustments.
11. Each and every dispute with regard to this agreement is governed by Belgian law and is settled by the competent courts in Brussels. Qiwie reserves the right to address any other competent court
12. Qiwie is a department and trade name of the PSC Group (PSC BVBA People Solutions Company at the Congresstraat 35 in (1000) Brussels, company registration number with the Register of Legal Persons in Brussels: 0830.375.428).
Qiwie is an objective consultancy specialized in recruitment communication
Our advisors are available every day. Contact us for tailored advice without obligation.